GoodNCrazy



  • Who I am
  • What I do
  • Why I do it

Carissa Rogers.
Hi! Welcome to My World.

Where the town is tiny and the air is clean.
The Fighter Jets Train and The Ducks Reign.
Where Good is Crazy & Crazy is Good.
Mom of all trades... Jack of NONE.

I've got three Crazy kids and one Good husband.

In my former life I was a molecular biologist. In my current life I am the chief researcher of bloggy html, parenting dos (and some don'ts), new recipes (with accidental veganism thrown in) and for spice I pretend to be a photographer...

I started blogging in February of 2008. I love the bloggy world where I share and connect with thousands of people about the happy, the sad, the rotten, and the silly! I write about my family, my story, my way.

I've learned that conversations start with stories... and explode into friendships.

I rely on my 7500+ Twitter followers and 1200+ Facebook friends to continue the internet conversation! My blog is the jumping off point for creative connections. (See my Twitter Grader 100%, Facebook Grader 95.7%, and Website Grader 95%.)

Currently I am not taking on new 'reviews'. But I work with many bloggers who are. Holler and I'll point you in their direction. I am willing to write about interesting projects and take part in mom campaigns.



Find Me

  • On Twitter

@CarissaRogers


  • On Facebook

Carissa Rogers's Facebook profile


  • GoodNCrazy Topics:

  • GoodNCrazy Consults:

Currently Consulting for MemoryMixer.com

  • Creative Blog Director for '...In The Mix' Company Blog
  • Tweeting as @memorymixer
  • Advising Facebook/special projects/SEO/Social Media Strategy

February 2010-

  • I helped Co-Found:

Mom It Forward (and the #GNO movement on Twitter, Tuesday nights.)
September 2008- April 2008



Disclaimer
: Most feature posts and reviews are 'paid in kind'. I receive the product at no cost. And after my family has reviewed the product or service I post our goodNcrazy thoughts and our story. If I receive cash for a review I will state that in the post. If we do not like a product or service we do not post about it. I try to be fair and point out any negatives along with the positives when I can.



Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o