Kid Crafts to Beat the Boredom: Week 3

Catch all the GoodnCrazy Summer Ideas in One Click!

HELP! My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy!

I'm excited to introduce Katie from Good Life {Eats}!
She is quite the foodie extraordinaire, and once upon a time was the winner of a little BuildABear! I routinely drool over her recipes and her photos!

But today... She is sharing a special treat... A fabulous Kid Friendly Craft!

Please meet Logan. Logan is home from school for the summer. Logan is bored. Logan is Katie's little boy...

Since my 4 year old, Logan, doesn’t nap anymore, many afternoons find us in the kitchen working on some food related project. I love this special time together. Fun memories are made. Skills are learned. Conversations are shared. The kitchen is a great place to bond with your child and an inexpensive way to ease that afternoon boredom (which too often results in cranky kiddos!). He is particularly a fan of helping me bake. This time it is something a little different than our usual because it isn’t an edible project, but it most definitely involves food and the kitchen.
Click on over to Katie's amazing website to see more of this project and all the What's and How-To's! My kids can't wait to try out this project.

A little tip: You'll need to stock up on a bunch of rubbing alcohol! But wow, look at those amazing colors?!



Would you like to add your summer Kid Friendly Craft to this list? I'd love to share it!


Oh my crazy FUN! Does this look amazing or what? A giant cardboard box of rocket fun that will entertain the kiddos all summer long! See the details at ColorMeHouse.com. And follow April, the owner @colormehouse on twitter!





Be craft ready with this craft box O fun. Or try a fun Paperclip Bracelet!See Dollar Store Crafts for instructions.




Try this book: Summer Fun: 60 activities for a kid perfect summer!


KissYour Brain: Avoid Summer Brain Drain (and see Part 2).


Nine Summer Activities on a Budget! I love this
keep-you-organized website: Get Buttoned Up!




1581884212_57276dd550_o Try some of Jill's Surviving Summer suggestions: I like the tent one and the Mother's Helper one!

Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o