Time to Move Onwards and Upwards

Graduations of All Shapes and Sizes... WHA??

The 6th graders had a full blown graduation ceremony. Complete with the superintendent speaking, awards given out, class officers recognized and of course the presentation of the diplomas..

Um...

HUH?

Graduating on to... Jr. High.. WhaHoo!?

I think I spent more time IN the school this past week than not. I'm not totally complaining here. But? Wow, they couldn't possibly have gotten any work done the past two weeks!

  • Trips to the local pool, for both kids.
  • One kid's class 'won' the end of the year pizza party complete with a limo ride?!
  • A talent show for the upper grades.
  • A talent show for the lower grades.
  • A baby shower during class for the student teacher (I know. Don't ask.)
  • 6th grade graduation.
  • A family invited BBQ on the last day of school.

And DO NOT get me started about Preschool Graduation.... are they serious?

IMG_3617_GlassesAndSmile

{Note: This is not my kid's graduation. Decked out in cap & gown. Oh my.}
Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com

Photo credit: Pasfam


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o