The 6th graders had a full blown graduation ceremony. Complete with the superintendent speaking, awards given out, class officers recognized and of course the presentation of the diplomas..
Graduating on to... Jr. High.. WhaHoo!?
- Trips to the local pool, for both kids.
- One kid's class 'won' the end of the year pizza party complete with a limo ride?!
- A talent show for the upper grades.
- A talent show for the lower grades.
- A baby shower during class for the student teacher (I know. Don't ask.)
- 6th grade graduation.
- A family invited BBQ on the last day of school.
And DO NOT get me started about Preschool Graduation.... are they serious?
Photo credit: Pasfam