The best date.

We went to the LDS Cannery today for a middle of the day 3 hour date. Yeah we were working, and smelled like chili, but we were together (sort of) & without the kids...so hey, that counts right? We finished a bit early and even got to have a romantic fun lunch at IHOP. I mean can you come up with a more sexy Valentine's Day than that?

I do plan to make dinner tonight. This is on the menu. Kids are sure to hate it, but it looks lovely to me, and please I'll have a hard time topping IHOP, eh? I'm such a sucker for anything with avocados lately.

1 comment:

Wall Candy said...

You guys finally got to go huh? Thats sounds like so much fun! I would love to come out and do that! We loved the pears you gave us from there! Abby


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o