What are you reading?

This is the first post in the category of books. I need a place to gush about my new favorite book love. I will post a list of favorite books in another post. But for now like they tell you with photo albums, I’m going to jump right in where I am right now.
I just finished Geraldine Brooks’ novel The Year of Wonders. It was fabulous, maybe even better than March, (and she won the Pulitzer for that one).
I am only a few pages into her most recent novel, People of the Book.
I had placed both Year of Wonders and People of the Book on hold at the library at the same time. And surprisingly both became available at the same time even though People of the Book was only just released. Anyhoo. So far it looks like it will be a great read as well.

Other books I may (or may not) be reading right now:
  • Two on digital photography/ Photoshop Elements 6
  • The World is Flat--Thomas L. Friedman
  • Middlesex--Jeffrey Eugenides
  • A tourist guide to Palm Springs (since we're going there soon)
  • Beyond the White House--Jimmy Carter
  • There's more, I just don't want to walk upstairs to find them
A friend just suggested these books, I want to look into getting one or two of them for our long drive to California.

Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o