Random Weekend Doings

For my sister's birthday:
She picked out these two fabrics and I made her a little tote! I wasn't sure how much fabric to buy, because I wasn't sure how big the tote wanted to be. After sketching it out, I have enough to make two more! It measures about 12"wide by 9"high.
It is completely reversible. And (a bonus) the little pocket holds a cell phone perfectly!
Well, my new internet friends? What do you think? Would you buy one of these? For now I'm just making them as gifts (don't have enough gutz yet to try sales...) Watch out Etsy, I'm dreaming. I want to make a bag out of This fabric from Jessica Jones next...

And to complete the randomness. I've named this 'Snowy' my little daffodil.

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

That purse is adorable! And yes, I would buy one!

Amz said...

I think they are so cute! I would definitely buy one!

Unknown said...

Hey Sis, I didn't know that you even did this type of thing. I blog thing. I don't even know what it means to Blog?? How about some tips for a gal that's usually up in the night(all night). I don't know if you will even actually see this post or not but I love the bags. And do you think that you could take it easy on poor TK. Please tell me you got a boy hat!!!


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o