"That little box of HTML that sits under a picture or button, making it possible to copy and paste that same picture along with it's link".
I assume you know how to edit HTML in your blog?
Step one: A test. Goto this site and copy and paste the textarea code. (I change the columns from 50 to 22 to better fit in a sidebar)
- Step Two: Create a photobucket account. It's worth figuring it out, I promise.
- Step Three: Upload a photo/button/whatever to photobucket—make it small for a sidebar pic—125x125 pixels works well. (Photobucket provides you with HTML code for the photo/button/whatever you upload).
- Step Four: Copy the "HTML code" for the photo/button/whatever. (Below the photo in photobucket...starts with: href).
- Step Five: We get tricky here. First paste the HTML code for the button directly into your blog HTML editor(or sidebar html/java box) above the code for the text area box that you already inserted.
You get a button and the text area box below it:
- Step six: Now in the regular viewing editor click on the image itself and link the button to wherever you want it linked.
- Step seven: Back in HTML editor—Copy and paste the button code with it's link into the area of the HTML Textarea code over the top of INSERT HTML MESSAGE HERE.
That was a lot of steps (plus figuring out photobucket etc). Please email me with any questions, I'll try to help. You might want to center the text box? Good Luck!