Picture Prose

Look mom, we built a fort!
(We used EVERY blanket in the whole house).



For Arizona: Fifth Grader's Science Fair Project.
"Which seed: sprouts/grows/tastes the best?"



How 4yrolds open yogurt.


Jump-Rope-A-Thon.
Jumping for American Heart Assoc.


What happens when it snows on May Day?
(And I forget to bring in the tomato plants overnight).
(The circled plant did NOT recover).




I just bought these two fabrics! I'm so bold after selling two more bags. I bought these online at JCarolineCreative.com. I hope the green goes with the pattern? I also bought the coveted Jessica Jones Fabric....It has taken me two months to get up the nerve...wish me luck!


4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

The fabrics are awesome. The jumprope pictures convey so much....the yogurt containers...just plain funny!

Classic Mama said...

Great pictures. I really enjoyed the yogurt. Thanks for the e-mail. You'll have to tell me how they did and what your daughter enjoyed. :)

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love the fabrics! So funny about the sprouts! I just sprouted a bunch of red lentils, too. THey're yummy. But I think the best all-around sprout is red clover, followed very closely by alfalfa. I love the jump rope photos...conveys youth so well!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

And congrats on selling your bags!! That's awesome!


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o