I found my foot!

I didn't mean to. But.
I just caught myself 'running' down the stairs.

Whoops. I don't think I was supposed to do that yet. But. Ah.
It seems like a good sign though, 2 weeks AFTER the bunionectomy, eh?

What it really means is that I haven't been sitting on the couch with laptop in lap.
I've been out and about. And no sorries or apologies from me. The blog takes a back seat sometimes!

Besides I've gotten a serious load of work done. I'll show you later in the week.

Until then. Do you love this gum or what? We've tried nearly every flavor. And my favorite is the Sweet Peppermint flavor.
What's yours?

I'm a Stride Gum Kinda Girl.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kellan said...

Good to hear you are back on your feet!! And, I do like that gum!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I love the Sweet Peppermint stride as well... however, lately I have been chomping on the Orbit Sweet Mint gum... it's good too.

Glad to hear you're back on your feet again!!

Thanks for all your sweet words in your comment this AM. :-)

Hope you're out running/walking around on your newly improved foot!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

It is dang good gum. I am glad your foot is feeling better.

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm still an Extra lover here, but happy to hear the foot is healing :)

Kaye Butler said...

Mary Margaret and Taylor try a new gum everytime they get an allowance.

Isn't if fun to find something that was lost! I'm glad you are doing better!

Kaye

Unknown said...

I have never tried that gum...I'm mostly a mint sucker, not a gum chewer...

BTW...be careful with you "new" foot...I have been known to re-injure myself just being cocky...

Laura said...

I love Orbitz. I love the different flavors so I can buy a new one every time. I guess I get bored easily.


Glad you foot is feeling better.

Jaime said...

Glad you have your old friend back. I bet you missed him!
I'm an extra girl, myself.


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o