(you love this don't you?)
What the heck is a meme anyway?
(Click for Carissa's definition.)
I got nearly the same 'tag you're it!' from two people so I'm killing two modems with one blog...
One was for 6 random things, the other for 7 random things...poTAYtoes, poTAHtoes.
From Christy at ShakeTheSalt
Kamewh @ BlueberriesAndPeanutButter
Here goes. My new friend Angelicka STEALS her memes. Which I find HI-larious, so I'm going to steal her idea. With a twist...
Call it Balderdash.
But in College we called the game BullSh**.
See if you can tell which meme answers are really mine?
1. I was born and raised in Nebraska (and live here currently) but I also have lived in Arizona, Texas, Florida and New York.
2. I currently have eleven piercings.
3. I never use a pattern when I crochet. I've never had good luck with them AND with a toddler, it would be SO hard to keep track of where I am in it!
4. I got a tangerine Townie cruiser for my birthday this year.
5. I've never lived alone.
6. Favorites: Green, 17, Burritos or Spaghetti
- I have NINE siblings.
- I wanted to play college basketball and had a chance to try out but chickened out.
- I've been to Poland. And I have the absolute most gorgeous pottery to prove it.
- I am NOT the best housekeeper. I tend to let the clutter get all up in my face and then I PURGE.
- I am currently reading the book series 'Barrington Family Saga' by Anita Stansfield. Which is weird cuz I usually stay far, far away from anything like this. But the author is my Sister's Ex-husband's Aunt. What are you gonna do? (Actually I'm totally enjoying the books).
- I Hate blue cheese. With a capitol H.
1. I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right. When I was a classroom teacher, I wrote on the chalkboard more easily with my right-for some crazy, odd reason!
2. I have one sister who is a little older than me. She lives here in ABQ, NM also.
3. I never played any sports in high school, but after I graduated, I played a lot of basketball, and played a lot after work, and during the time I was studying to become a teacher at UNM. I haven't played much since I got married and had our son.
4. I have another blog which is a guitar blog that I link from here-Guitarthrill.
5. I have never been to any other states other than Calif., Nev., Wy., Ariz. Idaho, Ut., Col. Montana, Texas, Fla., and Mass. Of course, I would like to travel to a bunch more, especially Ill. and NY! Wash. would be nice too!
6. When I sleep I always sleep on my right side. (Most of the time)