Earth Day is next week
(Wednesday in fact!)
How do you Green your Planet?
- I grow tomatoes! (This year in pots on my deck, but still that counts right?)
- I really want to use reusable shopping bags but always forget? Someone help me find a way to remember? Maybe if I attach them to my belt buckle?
- I was a composting fool. But in my new house.. no yard, very sad about that.
- We keep filling up the old water bottles, filter the water, works for us!
- I yell at the hubby when he 'forgets' to put the recycle-able things into the recycle bin!
- I buy locally grown fruit and veggies. You won't see me buying raspberries in January.
- I moved to a tiny town, and my automobile gas use? Cut down more than half! (I totally whine when I have to drive a whole 5 miles to Wal-Mart!)
Speaking of Wal-Mart... I am participating in their Earth Month! I even made a couple Vlogs about some great green products.. and I soooo hate my voice!
I think my favorite new items are the new Clorox Green Works cleaners. Oh my gosh these smell sooo good! Real essential oils! They are plant based biodegradable cleaners. I found these on sale and to be similar in cost to other brandname cleaners.
And since I already wash my clothes in cold water, and I already use Tide, trying out Tide for Cold Water? Awesome.. LOVE that. Less natural gas use! Overall this Tide is more expensive per load, but if you save on the gas bill, maybe it comes out closer and you were being green?
Here's the video.. but I'm warning you. Do NOT make fun of my voice, I swear!!
And how to talk about toilet paper? I guess you don't. You just post a picture of some of your close friends, who are 'testing' it out! Is it soft considering it's recycled paper TP? Yes. It is!I would buy White Cloud!