Mom Van Takes a Hit: Survives

Ever have one of those days?

Where you get rear-ended by a TOW TRUCK of all things??
Can someone please define irony?



The thing is, it was minimal damage. My little boy and I were totally NOT hurt, all is well. But the mechanic said the whole bumper will have to be replaced. Grrr. Guess how much 'the whole bumper' will cost...? I'm not telling. Go ahead and guess.

Oh it gets better. When I called the Tow Truck company.. they had the obscene audacity to tell me the driver claims I 'rolled' backwards into THE GIANT TOW TRUCK for pete's sake. I was all?? Are you Serious? I was turning right, still rolling forward a bit, checking the oncoming traffic.. anyway.. GRRRR



And then.....




I returned home to this.............





computer_crash_again
(No I didn't make this picture Josh Bozarth did)

YES. The dreaded blue screen on my computer.. and a horrifying error message that said, HP is working to reboot your system.. this could take several minutes... you will lose any recently installed software.... {insert scary movie music.}

WHAT!!??

3 HOURS later.....

That same error screen was flashing and appeared to be still working? I did my best to be patient.

But what I was really thinking was...


When did I last run a backup? And. Don't bad things always come in threes? What's next? I refused to leave the house the whole rest of the day. We ate frozen pizza and popcorn for dinner just in case.




Oh. PS. The computer came back {can you tell?} Get this.
It uninstalled MSN messenger????
WTHeck?


~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the nice blog redo comments. Wanna hear the best compliment I got?
"Did your friend LeeLou do this for you?"
I was sooooo happy.
Cuz ahem... no she did not!

And did you read some of the comments about what age people are willing to give a child a cell phone..?
You might be interested in the responses.. scroll down a bit to see the poll.


Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com

5 comments:

sheila said...

Lol, sorry but that IS ironic. I've had those days. Doesn't it make you feel like just laughing? I'm not sure, but I don't think I've been here before, unless I have and you have a new look. Or my memory is shot.

~*~ Lori Ann ~*~ said...

I think we've all had this kind of day. I can truly relate to the tow truck incident, but in our case, a huge chunk of ice blew off the top of a moving truck and crashed through the front window; leaving us covered in glass but unhurt. They finally paid because they did have a truck location in the vicinity - what?!

I hope it all works out for the best! And I'm not taking a guess at the bumper - LOL!

Kristina P. said...

Now that is a crappy day! And computer issues make me so depressed.

Unknown said...

wow what a day1 so glad you all weren't hurt...off to vote in the poll

Tara said...

I'm sorry....but i'm LoL'ing....yep....because i've been there done that...too many times....you're too cute and funny! ♥ and the blog ROCKS!!! love the new look!


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o