Kids In The Kitchen: Week 5


What could be more fun than Breakfast for Dinner?

My Featured Foodie today is Kate of Cooking During Stolen Moments! She comes up with fabulous baking ideas and I'm excited to share her Breakfast Pizza!? What... you ask, is that?

Well lately my kids have been GaGa over biscuits and gravy. We've been eating 'em for dinner for pete's sake! So when I saw her breakfast pizza idea... I WENT Yippee!


Here's What Kate said about her recipe:

"Breakfast pizza has always been a bit of a mystery to me. I’ve eaten it a few times at restaurants and really enjoyed. So I’ve always wanted to tackle making it myself. However, all of the recipes I’ve seen for it have seemed like they would be too dry.

Today I finally figured out a creative solution and decided to have some fun experimenting. I’m so glad I did because the results were delicious. This recipe is somewhere between a cross of sausage and gravy with biscuits and breakfast pizza. It’s a perfect any-time-of-day meal.

For the recipe and instructions please click over to Kate's Cooking Blog.. we plan to make it this weekend, and she assures me we can cheat and use store-bought biscuits or crescent rolls to speed up the meal and make it easy for my kids to make it!

And totally check out her other site when you have a chance:
A Simple Walk


1.

I don't know whether to love this SouthernFairyTale girl or be a little bit jealous of her.. Rachel has come up with two new fab recipes that are great for kids to make! Sunshine Cake and IceCream Cone Cupcakes!

2.

This is more for me than the kids. I HEART banana...ANYthing. So when I saw banana cake with chocolate cream frosting? Okay? Sold. Please meet my friend Mary Beth and her icebox banana cake! I will forever know her as @Cupcakes5... and I mean.. isn't that better??

3.

Since you can never be too early or too prepared for Halloween... here's a fabulous Ghosts-On-A-Stick recipe to get you prepared... I love basically EVERYthing from Noble Pig... you will too! Plus here's the link to her whole Halloween series!


4.
My pal and goto guy for the hard cooking questions like brining a turkey (!)- Mr. Chris Perrin of BlogWellDone fame, has created a terrific kid friendly TACO recipe, including great tips for teaching kids in the kitchen, and safety!

5.

Check out these melon ball appetizers! Wow Prociutto? I'm in! Kate's blog Tribeca Yummy Mummy is... YUMMY!

6.
One of my newest BFFs on Twitter is @SavorTheThyme, please check out Jennifer's Egg and Ham Sandwich! Wow... my kids are all over anything eggy lately! I think this is for lunch!

Please contact me if you have a great Kid Friendly Recipe to add!


Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com
goodncrazy stumbleupon


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o