A Rose Confession

I don't love Roses.

I hate NOT having any YARD in our yard. Instead we have bushels of thorns. And roses are a pain in the neck to take care of. All that pruning and cutting. And did I mention the thorns? (Try chasing down a ball that has gotten tangled with this bad boy!) And the bugs? Ughs.

I think a grandma would love this yard. And not your sweet everyday bake-you-cookies type either. I mean the type who grows thorns for fun and eats 4yrold little boys with ketchup.

I don't love Roses.

But Peonies? Oh My.

I have a secret lust affair going on with Peonies.
Peonies in Love.
Peonies in Pink.
Peonies remind me of french kisses and lingerie and a bride's blushing grin.




Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com
goodncrazy stumbleupon


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o