Some great moments for me were:
- Meeting up with Pam Baumeister the editor of Wasatch Woman. Pregnant and all.. how I wish I'd gotten a photo of her cute self!
- MEETING the cookies made by the Dough Girl! (I mean meeting Tami the Dough Girl..)
- Listening to Sugar Jones talking about ways we all can overcome the crap thrown at us.
- Being amazed by Cari Greers story. Her face was almost literally ripped off during a horrible car accident, she was able to recover and keep her chin up..
- Hearing Kelly King-Anderson talk about her life and the ways she keeps the spiritual IN it!
- Did I mention cookies? (Oh my gosh the Ginger ones...!) Dough Girl promises me she will ship them to Oregon soon!
- Riding in a car with the MomFaves team to get a coffee/soda...
- Brainstorming ways to use social media for a local photographer: Marcel Walker.
- Sittin' in the BACK of the room with supermomcentral for the break out sessions!
(Dude— Lauren: Like.. did you take any pictures? I have none of ya!)
I was already a fan of the awesome Seth Jenks. But meeting him in person was seriously a treat.. he's just a kid for pete's sake! Look at his baby face.. ahem.. he's single everyone!
Moms Who Make It List:
Whew! My fingers are tired... and I'm totally missing some! I'll keep updating this list... please send me any if you have them!? Thanks!