Snoqualmie Falls, Salish Lodge

When you have a new camera to play with...
And you have quite possibly one of the most breathtaking sights you've ever seen.
And your husband has surprised you with an anniversary suprise like THIS.

What do you do?

Enjoy Every Second.

Snoqualmie falls, Washington

I think I enjoyed editing these images every bit as much as taking the shots in the first place. Welcome to Snoqualmie Falls, Washington. Outside of Seattle by about 30 minutes. The AH-mazing Salish Lodge is perched at the tippy top of the falls. Apparently Twin Peaks was filmed here... any guess why?! The falls are nearly 300 Feet HIGH.

Footbridge, snoqualmie falls Salish Lodge

Which one do you like better... the real life with a bit of color popping?
Or the hint of Sepia...?

Footbridge, snoqualmie falls Salish Lodge b&w

snoqualmie falls water plant color

I loved this image of the water plant outside our hotel room. I played with it and honestly couldn't decide which I liked better. The Black&White gives off creepy vibe? But the color is so striking?

snoqualmie falls water plant




We walked down the foot path to the bottom of the falls, and this covered part was waiting for us. Doesn't it look like fairies live here? Yes I tweaked the colors completely.


Do Fairies Live there?

Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o