Best in Photos: Part I

A great year.
The Good. The Crazy.

Let me share some of it with you.
Thanks so much for being part of my GoodNCrazy world.

"A kiss is worth a thousand words."
goodncrazy blue dots

"Laughter is the best Medicine."
goodncrazy blue dots

"Family vacations are..."
Clark Griswald: Roy; can I call you Roy? Have you even driven cross-country?
Roy Walley: Oh, hell yes. Drove the whole family to Florida. Worst 2 weeks I ever spent in my life. The smell from the back seat was terrible.
Clark Griswald: Ooooh. Ooooh, I know that smell. Roy, could you imagine if you had driven all the way to Florida and it was closed?
Roy Walley: Closed? Uh, they don't close Florida.

goodncrazy blue dots

"Allium and the Bee." -name that movie.
goodncrazy blue dots

"Welcome."
goodncrazy blue dots

"Mother Daughters"
goodncrazy blue dots


"Time for a new avatar..."goodncrazy blue dots

"Peony in Love."
goodncrazy blue dots

"Lighthouse in shades of yellow at Yaquina Head."

PhotobucketYou don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it. ~Author Unknown

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

I hate cameras. They are so much more sure than I am about everything. ~John Steinbeck



Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o