Letters To God: The Trailer

Warning: This will make you cry.
Just Sayin'.



goodncrazy blue dots


PhotobucketA heartfelt tale of inspiration, hope and redemption, Letters to God is the story of what happens when one boy’s walk of faith crosses paths with one man’s search for meaning—the resulting transformational journey touches the lives of everyone around them.

letters to god the movie dying kid cancer
LettersToGodTheMovie.com

So this little boy has cancer... the mom and brother are doing all they can to hold it together to be strong for the little guy...

And what does he do?
Manages to help them... and from the sounds of it... help pretty much the whole community while he's at it.

The movie is based on a true story (and that always gets me in the tender-sensitive-mom-cries-at-everything kind of way).


A little boy, some letters to God, and a postman willing to help make a difference. I'd call that a recipe for a successful family film. (And did I mention the trailer will make you cry? Oh. I did. Well you've been warned... AGAIN.)

Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o