Little Random Acts of Kindness

You've Been 'RAK'ed!
This week is National Random Acts of Kindess Week!
And TODAY is #RAK day!



kindness bugs



On Twitter, or Facebook, Text a friend...Comment on a blog...use #RAK to leave your random kindness mark all day long.


What? RAK = huh?
You can do this!




Heck... pay for the person's lunch behind you.. and write on the top of the receipt:
"you've been RAKed!"

goodncrazy blue dots

I have a few RAK stories.
Not stories where I was the giver of kindness..
instead either I was the recipient or the observer...


PhotobucketMy pal Tiffany from SITSgirls.com heard me Twitter-whining a few weeks back... and she totally surprised me with a gift certificate from Amazon.com to purchase these two books! She did NOT have to do it, and when I protested and apologized for whining so publicly.. she insisted. I loved the books and now when I think about these stories.. I'll be able to think of her random act of kindness!
(And Guess what...? I totally am passing these books on... ! A sort of 'BookItForward' over at her place this week!... Go leave a comment if you'd like to win these books!)

PhotobucketWhat's better than a Sister Teaching her little Brother to Read?



PhotobucketAnd Last:
Look what I made for you mom!!
You have got to love kid's artwork when they have worked this hard... can you see the miniature hammock on the palm trees... yeah I wish I were THERE!
And.. the Lincoln Log architecture, does that look like a proud face or what?

goodncrazy blue dots



Want some more RAK goodness?
RAK posts I've seen this week.. I'll add more as I see them.. holler if you have one!





Photobucket

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”

—Ralph Waldo Emerson



Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o