Salmon

This is the only salmon dish I have made and truly liked. The hubby even likes it. The jalapeño, pineapple, and maple-y/mustard-y make for a weird but seriously, 5 stars-kind-a yummy flavor. And crazy easy to make. The rice takes longer to cook than the salmon part start to finish. I had an avocado that needed to be used, so I concocted a salsa-esque, somethin' or other.


And it turned out pretty good, it's all brown because I tossed the red onion, avocado, and jalapeño with balsamic raspberry vinegar, gives it a sweet zing!


Kids?You ask? Oh no. Hated it. They got corn dogs tonight.

1 comment:

Wall Candy said...

Sounds yummy! We love Salmon we will have to try it!


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o