Vacation: Day 2



This is the girls idea of 'sneaking' around to surprise us. They had already made up their own bed and little brother's too. While we were getting breakfast ready they left this on our bed...I guess they figured we wouldn't know who really made our bed?

First on our list today? Getting ourselves oriented with the lay of the land with a short drive around the immediate area (even though the kids wanted to get right into the pool at 7:30 AM). We made them wait until about 10AM, and the temperature was officially 70 degrees.Here I am standing!
Here I am standing on my hands!
I like the side of the pool the best.
Are we allowed to jump in? Ah, too late.
But I can swim around away from the edge too.

My new favorite word. Cracks me up every time. I just blurt it out any old random time I feel like it, thank you very much.
The news just never stops! Oh my gosh(!) did you see that some of the American Idol hopefuls this season have done professional work? Like, I'm all so upset! And yes, we all need some serious sunshine on our outer appendages. And we deserve it after the large amount of shoveling the white stuff this year.


The font in picture is Junior and Stinky from UrbanFonts.com.

3 comments:

Wall Candy said...

I wish I was swimming in 70! Looks like fun. I had no idea you were going on vacation, where are you guys?

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Hi Carissa,
This is Abby's sister, Megan. I have peeked at your blog a few times. I hope you don't mind. I am so jealous you are down in the sun! I hope you and your family are having a good time.
Have a safe trip,
Megan

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yup, livin' in up in California! The kids had a break, so we took one too. From SHOVELING that is!


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o