A weekly fav around here

Customizable mini pizzas! I cheat on these and thaw Rhodes rolls for the pizza dough. As long as I remember early enough to grab them out of the freezer, the rest is easy and painless. I make the pizza sauce from a can of tomato sauce (just add a bit of garlic salt, and crushed parsley). Tonight I was low on mozzarella cheese so I yellowed it up with some cheddar.

My favorite way to shred cheese.

Next, the olives.

There are only two types of people: Those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't.----Bob, in What about Bob.

I think it's the same with olives. Addy loves em, the other kids don't.

Using an egg slicer for the olives...




The finished product....
And the happy kids...

1 comment:

Amz said...

Fun blog Carissa! And I love your photos. Stop by my blog when you get a chance.


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o