I'm in!

Are you willing?
I'm already off any extra driving/using gas.
Now I am officially off TARGET. I hate Target. Hate how much I spend there. Hate that when I want to buy one thing, 100 OTHER things jump into my cart. I even hate that they have groceries (Especially those Farm brand apple muffin mixes--I REALLY hate those).

Buy Nothing Challenge - April 2008

I found this challenge on Crunchy Chicken's blog.

I hope I can still buy stuff for all my little projects. I can call those 'business expenses' right?

2 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'm in, too. I've been trying to live more frugally...an attempt to get away from the consumer culture, but its really hard. Especially with kids! I'm not bad at Target. I'm bad at fabric and craft stores!!! I can spend hundreds there; its sickening!

Kaye Butler said...

Good & Crazy!!!!!

LOVE THE BARBIE! Seriously! The girls and I hit the mall yesterday...I thought that the prices on some of that stuff was crazy!!!! Every single purse that the girls picked up...I could make so much cheaper...Hollister, American Eagle and Aero are proud of their stuff! I personally loved this navy/flower combo at American Eagle...$49.00

Name for your slouch...SassySlouch!

I love your purses..I've never heard of the Etsy site before...I'm an Ebay person~~~~~


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o