Things that save my marriage--Part I

He drives. NEVER me. –I naaaaavigate.
(This alone has saved us thousands in marriage counseling.)

Dual-sided electric heating blanket. (Have you seen the Jeff Foxworthy stand up, where he describes his wife as a butterball turkey? Let’s just say…I'm the butterball in this comparison).

Lifehouse.
Not so much saves my marriage as reminds me how much I love my husband, which in turn saves my marriage. Especially THIS song. (Plus that guy is sort of all hot?--wait-- this was about my marriage wasn't it?)


5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, I love part 1 of a multi-part topic. How many parts will there be? :)

Jocasta said...

Strangely we are the opposite!

I drive! His driving terrifies me and we just end up arguing!

As for the dual electric blanket - I had to get rid of mine. He would turn his up full and fall asleep. I'd wake up baking all through the night!

Melissa Ann Browning said...

I'm looking forward to the future installments! Brooks and I can't afford thousands in therapy either, so we're collecting advice from the pros like you guys :) And I think Boyd should make a guest appearance on your blog & write an installment of his own - the man's perspective!

By the way - saw the sex & the city movie tonight c/ girlfriends - had a fabulous time! I think it definitely saved my marriage tonight!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That was fun. I love it! I can't wait for Part 2!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh the pressure...

Ya'll might have to wait til next week for the next installment.

If you have a similar version of what saves your marraige...LET me know!

You could link to me...but that, ah, would be a MEME wouldn't it??


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o