Should you choose to accept it...

A little extra post today. Aren't you so lucky? Yeah. right. You say.

I'm plugging for An Island Life today. Should you think my blog is worth it.....

Should you think your time is worth it....

Should you feel like nominating my blog for Most Talkative Award (or something else??)

(I actually won that award long, long ago in a forgotten world).

But what I can't figure out, is why there isn't a Most Sarcastic Award, surely I could win that one with my hands tied behind my back, forced to type with my nose? Well, maybe it would have to be the exaggeration award? (If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, STOP exaggerating!)

PS. I nominated Angie's blog for most popular. Only you now have to pronounce it in a sing-songy Kristen Chenowith helium voice and hold out the "PopU-u-lar". It will be in my head all stinkin' day.

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

I nominated you for snarkiest. Wait......that isn't a real word, or award, is it? But seriously, I THANK you for the vote, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....I actually already nominated you for brainiest. I think you're smart. And sarcastic.


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o