- My foot hurts, not too bad, just enough. (Thanks ya'll for caring!) But believe me I'm grateful I have feet!
- Our sprinkler system blew up over the weekend. How grateful I am that we have water at all, right? I live in a mountain desert, it can be priceless sometimes..
- My computer also blew up over the weekend. And *maybe* we didn't lose the photos...still hoping... And now I am grateful for backup hard-drives. (I intend to use it ALL THE TIME now!)
- I have to pack. The WHOLE house, in about 3 weeks. And yes, I'm grateful for our stuff. What's left of it after a rockin' garage sale.
- I just got about 20 new orders for bags to make (most for Holiday gifts)! I'm totally grateful to my mother who taught me to sew.
- We don't have a place to live...yet, in Oregon. We move in less than 4 weeks. Um...um...help me here? How do I find a happy thought on this one? Wait, I've got it. I'm grateful for my church. There is a willing and helpful network waiting for me there, and they are already working on finding us a home! Thanks Mel.
- We fly out to look for a place to live in less than two weeks. I am grateful for parents who are willing to watch our kids, even though they would rather we didn't move...
- And of course last, sometimes least but usually most, I'm grateful for my family. Seth who loves me despite late night cursing at IE6 (oh how I love firefox), and 3 kids all smart, all mine, all the time!
See below for the next Dog Days installment...