Your Kids Make It ::: YOU Eat It!

Catch all of the GoodNCrazy Summer Series.

HELP! My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy!

You know how your kids wander into the kitchen every summer afternoon and go.. hey mom I'm hungry. What can I eat?! And you want to answer... 'Go make yerself some dang quesaDILLas!'

Well here's your new answer:

Go Make yerself some dang Monkey Bread!

This Recipe is courtesy of the fabulous, the seriously funny, the shoe lovin', and the always amazing foodie:

RACHEL of A Southern Fairytale!


We made a kid friendly test kitchen out of this recipe. I handed Sadie (11) and Sassy (8) the recipe, made sure they knew where all the ingredients were, and walked away....

I give you:

Quite possibly the easiest Kid Friendly Recipe in the world. Maybe the Universe!

Take it away Rachel!


Does this picture make your mouth water? Rachel says Monkey Bread is one of her favorite breakfasts because it’s easy, tonguegasmically delectable, has a fun name and it’s so versatile.



She serve this with Milk, Coffee and Fresh Fruit. It’s fabulous for Brunches, Holiday Breakfasts, Bible Studies, Baby Showers, you get the idea.~~~~~~~~

Want to check out how easy these are to make? {HINT: you start with store bought biscuits!}
Please click on over to Rachel's House and she will SHOW you the recipe! Oh my gosh ours are in the oven right now and they smell soooooo good!


A big thanks to Rachel. I think she is amazing.. and... so are these treats!



More Kid Friendly Recipes:

Cake Mix Cookies. My kids make these about once a week. I keep the pantry Betty Crocker stocked precisely for this purpose!



Frozen YogoNana Bites. I am so all over these... I'm thinking I should try this with some sort of chocolate variation, what do you think?


Kid Friendly Gingersnaps from CandH Sugar. These totally bring me back to my childhood. My mom made cookies a lot like this! I heart molasses in anything!

Have you heard of a Tall Giraffe? Well you have now! Check out Joy's Submission!

Do you have a kid friendly recipe you would like added to this list? Leave me a comment or email me, I'll be happy to add a small picture and your link!
Tweet Me from GoodNCrazy.com


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o