Banana-licious: A Dabbled Production

Hi friends and family... please catch me today over at my bloggy pal's chic crib.


Dot at Dabbled.org is one cool artist/crafter/mom extraordinaire! And I'm beyond jealous of her art and style! Quirky, yet fun and colorful!

When I was in need of a custom piece of artwork for the website design project Mommy Is In The Bathroom, I called up Dot and said, HELP!!

She whipped up this custom illustration:

And I was saved!
You can see the completed new blog design at: MommyIsInTheBathroom.blogspot.com (say hi to Melissa for me)! Would you like a custom art illustration like this to decorate your blog? Dot's your girl. Affordable and friendly wrapped into one.

PS... the guest post over there today?? My Good {NCrazy} love of all things Bananas...

Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o