Tween Talk Pouts An Image

Goodncrazy Tween Talk superhero girl

goodncrazy blue dots

Tween Superhero Image Created by my Ahhmazing Artist Friend:

NapWarden... If you like it, have a look at more of her artwork.

I saw her little boy superhero and realized I needed a girl tween pouting superhero for my Tween Talk Series... is it perfect or what? I simply tweeted her out... asked her how much it would cost (I was super excited at her affordable illustration prices) and Voilá... my very own image for my very own series, matching my site's very own colors and my dear tween's hair color!

Have you seen the prices of images on other sites? Redonculous! I paid under $50 for this image, and she tweaked it for me, the right size and the right colors!

She was 9 when I first heard the words: "No. And You Can't Make Me!"

Welcome to my tween world.


Disclosure: I purchased the artwork, I love @Napwarden, thankyouverymuch.


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o