Thanksgiving With Joshua Bell

I'm Thankful for...
PhotobucketPeople who are building homes and remodeling. Why? Because they are keeping my husband in a job and therefore keeping our family warm.

Photobucket20 year olds who make the decision to go to college and become school teachers... even though they know the salary sucks, and benefits are getting worse. Why? Because they are teaching my children and sharing their dreams with mine.

PhotobucketA country of freedom, where immigrants are welcome. Why? Because my great-great grandparents didn't grow up in this country... instead they immigrated here and I DID.

PhotobucketReligious bigotry in a country built on Religious Freedom. Why? Because the founders of my religion were likely made stronger as they were forced from their homes, banded together and eventually walked across the plains to create a new home. In the process deepening and solidifying their own beliefs, laying the foundations and organization of which my family is benefiting.

PhotobucketAll the changes and uprooting and moving during my married life. Why? Because I know literally hundreds of people all over the country I call Friend. Thank you for being part of our lives.

goodncrazy blue dots

May your life be filled with blessings and may you realize the story behind your blessings.

Here's a Thanksgiving Treat for you.

joshua bell at home with friends violin music for Thanksgiving

If you click on the image above it will
open a pop up live streaming window!

Joshua Bell's new album:
At Home With Friends

It's great music for Thanksgiving Turkey Making!
The music is calm and moving and perfect for family time on a holiday.
(Plus, I am so in love with the Sting song...)
We will be putting up our Christmas Tree on Thanksgiving Day to this music.

When do you decorate?

Photobucket
NOTE: CLOSED
Sony Music is offering one copy of Joshua Bell's CD
to one GoodNCrazy reader!


ENTRY REQUIREMENTS


REQUIRED: Please leave a comment...
Tell me at least one thing you are grateful for!



OPTIONAL: Click the tweet message below and share the giveaway with your friends! (Leave a second comment with your twitter time stamp)


Joshua Bell's New CD is perfect for Thanksgiving! You can livestream it plus enter to win your own copy! http://tr.im/FpjS

NOTE: Contest is closed.

FINE PRINT
Entries are due Thanksgiving day (November 26th) by 9PM PST. No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected by me via Random.org. You may enter your twitter option once per day. Entries are invalid if there is no email attached.
The winner will be notified and have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the email. If no response is received within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to participants 18 years and older.


*disclosure: Sony Music provided a copy of Joshua Bell's CD for my family.
*photo credit: yeragh

Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o