- Mix up 4 Dozen Cookies for the Church Christmas Party
- Bake 2 Dozen Rolls for the same
- Bake not ONE but TWO hams for it too??
- Figure out how the heck to make baked beans...(yes for the party)
(How did I get roped into all that??
Apparently I forgot how to use the word NO.)
- Attend Foster Care Dinner
- Same night freeze butts off at the local Snowflake Parade (don't ask)
- ALSO Same night enjoy hot cocoa at friends who live near parade route
- Design and Sew a Bag for my 8yrold (who has begged for one for over a year now!)
- Make 50 deviled eggs for the 12 days of Christmas Teacher appreciation week, (I'm the Geese a layin' mom... oy)
- Tithing Settlement: Where as a family we meet with the bishop and declare our tithing status for the year
- Get oldest kid's Clarinet fixed for her recital..oh... in a WEEK!
... and that's just THIS week.