Dr. Seuss Rocks!

And here are the book titles.

  1. Oh, the Thinks You can Think!
  2. Dr. Seuss’s ABC
  3. I wish that I had duck feet
  4. The cat in the hat comes back
  5. Green Eggs and Ham
  6. The Cat in the Hat

And the *bonus* title is:

The King’s Stilts. (this one was unfair...hence the bonus part. it's not a young children's book. and I had never heard of it before SassyQueen brought it home from the school library)






Jill over at "ThouShaltNotWhine" (and her blog title wins by the way) got the most titles correct. But thanks everyone for participating. I'm glad Dr. Seuss is dominating more than just my life!

A little bloggy link love to the participants...just because.

Angie at SevenClownCircus

Jocasta at WayneandJocasta

(I'm dying to ask about the Jocasta part? Because it's like the coolest name. Also, everyone go look at her oh.so.cool.banner it's amazing, seriously, go look--wink-wink)

Jamie at TheHeinerClan

My friend Melissa, (We go waaaaay back. To college way back). She went to Antioch, and I went to Univ. of Utah. (it's a long story) But she's a new mommy, and soooo needs to get a blog!

And to all the rest of you lurkers, next time leave a comment and I'll show love for you too!


Oh and PS.

The titles to Jill's tagback:

1. The nose book
2. And to think that I saw it on Mulberry street.
3. Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now!
4. The shape of me and other stuff.

I got none of them right for the record, SassyQueen got number 4 right though.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Carissa,
Thanks for the comment. I don't remember where I learned how to get the HTML box. I'm sure if you googled it you could find something. I make them for $10.00 if you're interested.
*Leelou*


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o