Why Do I Love My Dyson?

Let me count the ways.


  1. No bags. Minimal Mess. This is a good thing for 30-something women as well as favorite vacuums! In fact maybe if I use my new vacuum often enough I can get rid of the under arm flappy bags... now THAT would be an awesome vacuum!

  2. Totally easy to take apart: Snap, Click, Open, DONE. From dumping the contents, to removing the brush head.

  3. Which brings me to: Easy to clean the brush head. I pulled out a quarter, opened the latch, pulled out the brush... and removed all the icky hair... (yeah, it's a mom job).

  4. LOVE the ease of switching to the hand held telescoping vacuum arm. Upholstery? Check. Ceiling vents...oh yeah. Crack, Crevices, Stairs? All over it baby.

  5. IT AUTO TURNS OFF the brush head when (ahem...) I accidentaly suck up the corner of my kids's favorite blanket! (ask me how I know)... The vacuum is still on but the brush has stopped turning... you know? That awful smell a vacuum makes when you suck up a shoe string or a plastic bag?? NOT this masterpiece. Kids can work it with no fear! (Moms love that.)

  6. Also there is a manual turn off for that same brush head, when switching to a hard floor from my hallway to my bathroom. Voilá, like magic! LOVE that! It also turns off the brush when you place it in it's upright position.

  7. UNDER THE BED. Let me repeat. UNDER THE BED! I used the thing several times before I realized while using the extended arm with the really flat attachment, that DUH! If you turn the handle sideways the whole thing stays flat and will fit UNDER BEDS! Heck under my night stand! Dust Bunnies... be gone.










  8. Easily reach high places. Ceiling vents. And Cobwebs. And lighting fans. And dead flies. And anything else gross hanging out above eyesight!

  9. Kids can use it. Even better? MY KIDS do use it! Worth it right there.

  10. This thing is a BALL to use. Literally, there's a ball on it to swivel around corners. Easy on my shoulders, and so far little stress on my back... I definitely don't feel like it is knocking all my corners and cabinets either.

goodncrazy blue dots

I have racked my very clean carpet and brain... but honestly I can't come up with anything I don't love about the DC25 Blueprint?

The color? Nope. I love that mine is white and clear and like you want to match a vacuum to decor anyway??

The size? Nope. It's lightweight and easy to carry up and down stairs.

I've got it! The extension coils on the telescoping arm are kind of tight... maybe like they need to stretch out a bit... but sheesh it's so dang long I'm able to reach from the top to the bottom of my stairs enough that I don't care about the tightness!


Next week... a few more things I've gone without in my 15 years of marriage. What have you gone without?


Oh my heck! I was featured. And it didn't hurt or anything!



Photobucket



gmbmbadge.jpg







1581884212_57276dd550_o