April Twitters here. She is a single mom, and I find that amazing. I love her 'green' posts. And I hear it on the gas prices too! And how cool is this!! She does awesome graphics for blogs and such, check out her other site here...
So start there. And then oh my. Enjoy all the Estate Sale Friday finds. Who knew all that kitchy holiday...um...crap...could be turned into such cool things! I'm serious, hit that link and then scroll down to see all the amazing things she picks up. I can't wait to see them all reborn at Christmas time!!
Oh please, can I just pet some of these tiny reindeer? Just a little bit? And last. Oh. Could you just die and go to heaven in this place? I could. I really could. I plan to have a little room out back and call it my studio. What...? I do.
How cute is this blog title? Awww. Kristinia is one of these moms who has got it goin' ON! You know what I mean? I honestly can't keep track of all the things she has up in the air at once...From reviews to giveaways to funny stories...amazing. (and I'm not just saying that because she has my ApricotAlot shop button up on her site....) Let's see she also is mom to two kids and EXTREMELY pregnant with baby number 3, and married to a hunky Navy Man. I just read that she's dealing with Crohn's disease (while pregnant!) ugh. I love checking in with her site often to see what's going on over there! Lots of fun! PS if you dig back a few pages you can see photos of her very pregnant naked belly. I'm not linking it you have to go find it yourself.
You might have seen this lady around, she's a complete commenting dynamo. I know I've seen her profile stamp on a lot of your blogs already! Her blog title says it all. This is one serious glass half FULL type. And since I'm not...it's a nice breath of fresh air to read her blog. Kellan has 4 children the oldest two are twins and 16 yrs old and the youngest is 6. I love reading the funny stories about her escapades with teens and with the young ones... Here's the best, best one about the twins. And this one is great about the 11 year old. And this one's for youngest one. Note her style of writing on her blog...LOVE it. And her little post script 'on the upside' at the end of each post...see I told you, ...half full kinda lady. I like that. Read Thursday's post, cuz I think it's a lot like how we all feel about this weird thing we call blogging. I agree anyway.
Off to bed.
The house is 90 percent packed up. That other 10 percent? Oh it's awful. Awful as in a bad horror flick awful. All the weird little stuff that you should really just throw out (and you should see the bags and bags of CRAP I already threw out), but you keep telling yourself, I'll just have to go out and buy it when I get moved right?
I'm talking about:
- Lip balm.
- Tampons, (Sorry guys, they're in the cupboard).
- Printer ink.
- Mayonnaise. (Doesn't travel too well does it?)
- Hubby's shaving cream (and since it's an aerosol can't be packed on the truck and will have to drive with us in the van....)
- Tennis Racquets--where the heck do you PACK them?
- PENS...What? Do they multiply all naughty in the back of the drawer?
- Your mother's tomato preserves in glass jars. GLASS! Crap.
- Photo Albums. Can't trust those to a giant truck, I don't care who the driver is.
- And of course. The computers. When, tell me, should I begin packing them up? And NO. They will not be traveling on the truck. They will have a front seat position next to me!
- Lastly? THE CAT! Oh my. The cat? The vet offered to sedate her. (Me too?!) And the pet store gave me some sort of herbal 'calming' drops (Can I use 'em on the kids you think?)